Monday, May 7, 2012

Come with me.

I have created this blog because, once again, I feel I am stepping into a season of my life where I am fearful, unsure, and desperately in need of my Savior. As I lean into him I know that my heart is positioned to grow and I want to take you on this journey with me. I move home because I see the Lord blessing me in a practical way by opening the door to an amazing physical therapy aide job. But oh how my heart aches as I settle into what this will mean - leaving my SLO family. The more I consider going the more I realize how blessed I am here and how thankful I am for the time I have spent cultivating relationships, participating in ministry, loving life, and growing in my faith. As I have come to realize most recently, however, the challenge for me now, is to go. It feels easier and safer to imagine life for the next year here, but I'm ready to take the step into a life I can't visualize because I know it will mean growth, faith, trust, prayer and, ultimately, a broadening of my view of God. THAT is what I want for my life. To see the Lord for who he is and not who I want him to be. 


So, as I fall fully into the arms of God and trust his faithfulness, may your heart also be encouraged to lean ever more into the love, provisions, and character of your Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment